For years, most people have been using high levels of harmful chemicals to help maintain their hot tub water.
Now, there is finally a safe and natural solution to treat your hot tub and spa water – Introducing iONRx!
iONRx is a patented solution that is a natural alternative to chlorine and bromine. iONRx is eco-friendly, non-toxic, cost-efficient, and effectively eliminates up to 90% of the use of harmful chemicals.
Our revolutionary technology is an easy-to-use product that you only apply once a week and works best with low levels of chlorine-no higher than is found in typical tap water.
With iONRx, you can say goodbye to smelly swimsuits and skin irritations, and hello to cleaner, healthier water.
How Does iONRx Work?
- iONRx is a revolutionary solution that harnesses the power of Free Ionic Copper
- Free Ionic Copper is a Natural Antibacterial Agent that kills bacteria and other contaminants
- Eliminates the use of the dangerous chemical bromine completely (we never recommend using Bromine)
- iONRx serves as the primary sanitizer keeping your spa or hot tub environment safe and clean.
- An oxidizer is needed to keep your water crystal clear, this can be accomplished with a low level of chlorine, comparable to what is found in tap water.
- iONRx can also be used as a chlorine-free option when non-chlorinated shock tablets are utilized as the oxidizer.
- Apply the liquid to your hot tub once a week compared to chlorine and non-chlorine shock tablets which have to be replenished 5X a week
- Requires no equipment or upfront costs
- No annual maintenance required
Read reviews of iONRx to see what satisfied customers are saying about it.
How Safe is iONRx?
- Effective in all weather conditions
- Eliminates eye, ear, and skin irritations
- Safe to handle and use around pets and plants
- EPA tested and approved to be as safe as drinking water
- Shown to be highly effective at killing and controlling bacteria such as E. Coli, Staph, and MRSA
- Stabilizes pH
- No more fading swimsuits
How Long Will A Gallon of iONRx Last?
A gallon of iONRx can last from 2-3 months depending on the size of your hot tub. Not only is iONRx the safest hot tub and spa treatment, but it is also the most cost effective!
Why is it Important to Use Low Levels of Chlorine?
iONRx safely, effectively, and consistently sanitizes the water in your hot tub or spa; however, it does not provide oxidation that is essential to keep the water looking clear. To accomplish this goal, we recommend adding an ultra-low level of chlorine, as low as found in typical tap water. This is usually accomplished by adding one chlorine tablet per week or two tablespoons of granular chlorine per week. We find this to be the easiest method to keep your water clean and clear. Our clients find that this low level of chlorine eliminates skin and eye irritations, allergic reactions, foul odors, and minimizes the corrosive damage to equipment.
iONRx is your answer to a safe and natural way to clean your hot tub or spa. Try our amazing product today!