Step #1: Test Water
Prior to Adding iONRX®, you must start with clear, balanced water (pH and alkalinity). If not, drain and refill spa. Once water is balanced, begin iONRx® treatment.
Step #2: Add iONRx®
Add 4 oz. of iONRx® per 100 gallons directly to spa water every week.
Step #3: Choose Oxidizer
Choose which oxidizer you plan on using. An oxidizer is needed in order to keep your water crystal clear. See chart below for appropriate volumes.
- Maintain chlorine oxidizer levels at 0.5 ppm to 1ppm. Similar to drinking water.
- If you are choosing to use a NON-CHLORINE OXIDIZER, PLEASE REFER TO THE DIRECTIONS OF THE BRAND OF NON-CHLORINE OXIDIZER USED.
- In heavier bather load, it may be necessary to add additional oxidizer and iONRx® to achieve desired results.
- Bromine is NOT recommended when using iONRx®. You may need to refill your hot tub.
- With the copper test kit, it is possible to use less than this after the first month or two. Again, the key isn’t to use more chlorine to maintain it, but know your copper levels and adjust accordingly.
Stats and Charts.
Ready to Make The Switch? These iONRx Kits Make It Easy!
Keeping a clean hot tub doesn’t require harsh chemicals. We have several hot tub kits with what you need to switch to iONRx or to test iONRx once you’re using it.