hot Tub Sanitizers
There are other options than bromine, high levels of chlorine and all the chemicals and work required to keep a hot tub running. iONRx is the all-natural sanitizing treatment that will turn your spa in the most enjoyable hot tub you’ve ever experienced with minimal maintenance.
Asthma, coughing, rashes, and red/dry eye that we experience along with the faded suits and tight skin, are all the result of soaking in excessive amounts of chemicals and toxic fumes. You can smell the fumes coming off of them!
Our goal is to use a few toxic chemicals as possible while maintaining a healthy, safe hot tub. That’s why 1 bottle of chlorine tablets can last as long as a year! We recommend using the Copper Test Kit to help maintain your copper levels to use as little chlorine as possible. For the best results, we recommend the following treatment:
Step #1: Test Water
Prior to Adding iONRX®, you must start with clear, balanced water (pH and alkalinity). If not, drain and refill spa. Once water is balanced, begin iONRx® treatment.
Step #2: Add iONRx®
Add 4 oz. of iONRx® per 100 gallons directly to spa water every week.
Step #3: Choose Oxidizer
Choose which oxidizer you plan on using. An oxidizer is needed in order to keep your water crystal clear. See chart below for appropriate volumes.
- Maintain chlorine oxidizer levels at 0.5 ppm to 1ppm. Similar to drinking water.
- If you are choosing to use a NON-CHLORINE OXIDIZER, PLEASE REFER TO THE DIRECTIONS OF THE BRAND OF NON-CHLORINE OXIDIZER USED.
- In heavier bather load, it may be necessary to add additional oxidizer and iONRx® to achieve desired results.
- Bromine is NOT recommended when using iONRx®. You may need to refill your hot tub.
- With the copper test kit, it is possible to use less than this after the first month or two. Again, the key isn’t to use more chlorine to maintain it, but know your copper levels and adjust accordingly.